Update on Re-opening August
We truly have missed you all! And hope that you have maintained good health!
Since our return from the Stay at Home Order back in March, we have implemented safety guidelines to ensure the safety and good health of our community. Upon our new reopen date TBA and going forward, we will continue maintain all the changes we have implemented and will add additional requirements that the Arizona Health Department has requested. Please read below...
• ALL individuals except under the age of 4 MUST wear a mask while in the facility at all times. This includes ALL Staff, members, participants, spectators, and walk-ins. If you do not have a mask, we can sell you a specialized branded UKF Gym mask for $5
• During kickboxing & boxing classes you will only be using your own pre-disinfected bag during the class.
• Class-size is limited per class, so no walk-in will be allowed. You MUST sign in the UKF App to book your class. All trial participants must upload the app, create a profile, and email firstname.lastname@example.org up notify us of their profile creation to get free trial classes
• Classes will only be 45 minutes due to the health and safety of currently wearing a mask.
• There will be a dedicated entrance and dedicated exit to promote social distance
• We will be requiring all members to remain 6 feet apart from each other at all times
• Hand sanitizers will be provided to all members before entering the facility and in the facility
• ALL gear MUST be disinfected before and after class
• ALL used equipment in the facility must be wiped down or disinfect after each use.
• Cleaning sessions in between classes will continue, so your prompt exist after the class is appreciated.
• Please bring your own water bottles or purchase any additional drinks from the front desk
• We are still requiring a sign in sheet outdoors with disinfected pens.
• You are required to pass a temperature screening prior to attending the class
And of course if you feel sick please DO NOT enter the facility and complete the CDC recommended Quarantine days.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
Can’t wait to see you soon!
-Kristina and Javier Torres
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Participant/ Participant’s guardian, spectators, employees, and management recognizes that there are health hazards, risks, and even death connected with the 2019 CoronaVirus aka COVID-19. These health risks & symptoms may include, but are not limited to, and reported by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) are cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell. Symptoms in children are similar to adults and generally have mild illness. Symptoms may appear within 2-14 days of exposure of the virus. For more information, please go to www.cdc.gov
For the protection of our members, staff, management, and any participants, & spectators, it is strictly advised for all members, participants, family members, guardians, staff, & management experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 and any diagnosed or undiagnosed fevers to seek medical attention or stay home as recommended by the CDC & Arizona State Health Officials until symptoms subside and full recovery is presented. Should you develop a fever due to any sickness or illness, UKF Gym, its staff, and management prohibit you from NOT participating in any gym classes, private sessions, or spectating until you or your dependent(s) has been fever free for over 24 hours. Before entering the gym facility, you are required to use hand sanitizer presented at the door of UKF Gym until further notice.
-Javier & Kristina Torres
Join professional MMA fighter, Javier Torres, & his team of highly trained coaches as we transform both your mind & body to achieve optimal results.
Our 2,000 sq ft facilty has regularly scheduled kids classes, BJJ, MMA, and Kickboxing!
This isn't a walk in the park. You're going to work hard and push yourself to reach and exceed your goals. Let's show you the blueprint!
If you have questions about the opportunities available to you in our program, send us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
960 East Warner Road, Suite 3, Chandler, Arizona 85225, United States
Monday: 6:30am-7:30am, 12pm-1:30pm, 5pm-8pm
Tuesday: 6:30am-7:30am, 12pm-1:30pm, 5pm-8pm
Wednesday: 6:30am-7:30am, 12pm-1:30pm, 5:30pm-8pm
Thursday: 6:30am-7:30am, 12pm-1:30pm, 5pm-8pm
Friday: 6:30am - 11:30am, 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 11am
Sunday: No classes